Will not have internet access for the next two weeks while I’m vacationing with my family, so no worries, still alive.
Oh, yeah, you never do!
Seven children and seven Horcruxes
The seven characters each having one of the seven Horcruxes. Draco with the ring, Ron with the locket, Hermione with the cup, Harry himself, Neville and Nagini, Ginny and the diary and Luna with the diadem.
THIS IS BLOODY BRILLIANT
reblogging for that ^ comment!!
Another fan art piece, since they seem to be popular lately. This is a work in progress, I need to work on the colors some more as I’m not completely satisfied. The blue looks absolutely radioactive, need to tone it down somehow. Anywoo…
So, for people not into Marvel comic book dom, this is Magneto and his family on a road trip because why the hell not. Characters included: Magneto (with hair, I was debating whether to give him the bald look) Polaris, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Wiccan, Speed and Luna. I’ve never seen an image of the whole family together, usually Polaris and Luna are left out of the family pics, so wanted to try my hand at this.
Yay, the whole family!
what the fuck are you talking about “white girls” she’s 100% right take your misogynistic bullshit out of here
i admire her wowow
Throwback - Celebrities Recreate Iconic Covers for Ebony Magazine’s 65th Anniversary (2010)
To celebrate its 65th anniversary issue and icons of the past and present, EBONY magazine asked their favorite entertainers to pose in modern-day recreations of those covers for a one-of-a-kind look back at the past.
Featuring: Regina King (as Eartha Kitt), Mary J. Blige (as Diana Ross), Nia Long (as Dorothy Dandridge), John Legend (as Duke Ellington), Lamman Rucker (as Richard Roundtree), Taraji P. Henson (as Diahann Carroll), Blair Underwood (as Sidney Poitier), Jurnee Smollett (as Lena Horne), Usher Raymond (as Sammy Davis, Jr.), and Samuel L. Jackson (as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.), among others.
This is really important
I don’t think writers realize that “strong female character” means “well written female character” and not “female character who punches stuff and shoots stuff”
Now you’re under my control dog. The next target is people
Snow White. Bengal. Golden. White.
young avengers legacies & their namesakes/predecessors
- DC: Wonder Woman is too difficult to find a movie audience for-
- Marvel: YO YOU LIKE BLACK WIDOW? HERE SHE IS IN THE NEXT CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIE WITH A TON OF SCREENTIME AND MAJOR ASSKICKING SKILLS
- DC: We can't allow the lesbians in Batwoman to get married in the comic, sorry.
- Marvel: HEY GUESS WHAT WE'RE GONNA FEATURE A GAY WEDDING ON THE COVER OF AN X-MEN ISSUE
- DC: The new direction for storytelling needs to be dark, gritty, mature and cynical.
- Marvel: DUDE CHECK IT OUT LOKI GOES SPEED DATING IS THAT NOT THE BEST SHIT EVER
- DC: After years of rumors, the Superman/Batman movie is finally coming, but with a new actor and suit for Batman and MAYBE a cameo from Wonder Woman.
- Marvel: PHASE 2 MOTHERFUCKERS EVERYONE IS IN EVERYONE'S MOVIE AND THERE AIN'T NO STOPPIN US NOW
- DC: We can try to add maybe one or two 'people of color' to our lineup...maybe...
- Marvel: NEW MS MARVEL THAT'S MUSLIM AMERICAN, BITCHES.
- DC: We feel no problem with Batman's vengeful personality being like wet cardboard.
- Marvel: NEW LATINO GHOST RIDER WHO SEEKS VENGEANCE WHILE TAKING HIS SWEET LIL BRO FOR ICE CREAM
- DC: We can't mention any superhero titles in our movies, that's ridiculous.
- Marvel: FUCK YEAH YOU WANT A RACOON VOICED BY BRADLEY COOPER WITH A GIANT GUN? YOU WANT VIN DIESEL PLAYING A TREE? AMY FUCKING POND PLAYING A SEXY BALD SPACE PIRATE? HERE YOU FUCKERS GO
- DC: Our fanbase is mostly white males, I'm sure our focus is-
- Marvel: NEW SHE HULK LINE WHERE SHE GOES TO COURT THEN SAVES NEW YORK
- DC: Wait-
- Marvel: NEW FEMALE THOR
- DC: I didn't-
- Marvel: NEW BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA
- Marvel: TAKE ALL THIS COOL SHIT MARVEL BE OUTIE
- Marvel: PEACE
The history of film in one scene
(The 26 worst episodes of the 2013-14 television season, part 1 The A.V. Club)
Page 1 of 663